Welcome to the FROGS! We are a friendly group of parents and staff who organise social events to raise money for the students and the school.
We are always delighted to welcome new members so if you would like to find out more, join the FROGS or have any spare time to help at our regular social events, then please email the FROGS Chair Jilly Fordham on: [email protected]
The FROGS committee meet twice a term, to plan fun, social events for students and parents, throughout the year.
Upcoming events include:
- Ice skating - Friday 8th December 2023 (click here to book)
- Burns Night Quiz - Friday 26th January 2024
- Pizza and Prosecco Evening - Friday 7th June 2024
- Summer Fair - Saturday 22nd June 2024
There are 3 easy ways to support the FROGS
1) Come and enjoy yourself at one of our fabulous events!
2) Join the FROGS lotto. This is a monthly prize draw where you can be in with a chance to win our monthly first prize of £50, second prize £25, or third prize £10.
All you need to do is fill in the form here and sit back and wait for a cheque in the post! Be in it to win it!
3) You can raise money for the FROGS via easyfundraising from over 4,000 retailers. Simply sign up and do your online shopping via the easyfundraising website https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/thefriendsofgreggschool/
By supporting the FROGS in these ways, you will be helping to provide extra interesting equipment and enriching experiences for the students. Over the years we have raised money for a Cricket Pavilion, wildlife cameras, new sound equipment, outdoor table tennis tables, telescope, an outdoor pizza oven and bee hives.
So please do support us in every way you can.
The FROGS team
Chair: Mrs Jilly Fordham [email protected]
Secretary: Mrs Samantha Booth [email protected]
Treasurer: Mrs Nora Allen [email protected]
The Gregg School PTFA is a registered charity - number 1088756 and a member of the NCPTA.