The main school is housed in a historic Grade II listed building within 23 acres of landscaped parks and woodlands with stunning Gertrude Jekyll gardens. The school offers:
- Hart building, constructed in 2016, comprising five Science laboratories and prep room, a Food and Nutrition Suite, English Classrooms and a Performing Arts Atrium.
- Sports Pitches.
- Netball courts.
- Learning Resources Centre.
- Design and Technology Centre with a Graphics Suite and fully-equipped workshop.
- Pottery Studio.
- Art Studio.
- Music studio and practice rooms.
- Bespoke school transport service.
Please see our Facility Hire page.